Electricity theft costs you money. So, help us fight against power pilferers.
Theft of electricity and interference with NOCECO's electricity equipment costs you money. In the long run, tariffs have to be adjusted to
compensate for losses.
• Flying or house to house connections.
• Reconnection or disconnected service installations without the authority of the coop.
• Any similar connections without the approval of the coop.
Both are serious offences which attract substantial penalties.
Policy on Pilferage of Electricity:
• Connection to the secondary to primary lines without the consent of the cooperative.
• Manipulation or tampering of electric meters or their accessories.
• Use of jumpers or gadgets of any kind.
If you know, or think you know, of anyone stealing electricity let us know by:
NOCECO Business Hours
Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon | 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Your information is completely confidential.
If you think the premises you have moved into have been interfered with regarding the theft of electricity, do not attempt repairs until it has been inspected by NOCECO and advice has been given.