Steps and Requirements for Membership and Electric Service Connection
- 1. Attendance to Pre-Membership Orientation Seminar (PMOS)
View seminar schedule.
Membership Orientation Seminar Schedule
|San Enrique Sub-Office||Wednesday||10:00 A.M.|
|La Carlota Sub-Office||Tuesday||10:00 A.M.|
|Binalbagan Sub-Office||Thursday||9:00 A.M.|
|Kabankalan Main Office||Tuesday||9:00 A.M.|
NOTE: BIR 1904 is distributed to applicant together w/ the Certification of Area Manager for processing at BIR Binalbagan.
- 2.Avail of services of authorized wireman (barangay electricians of licensed electrical engineers). Get the necessary housewiring inspection forms from NOCECO offices.
- 3.Get the necessary permits (building/electrical) from city/municipal official and submit these permits together with the completed housewiring inspection forms. If the wireman is a barangay electrician, a photocopy of his housewiring authority must also be submitted.
- 4.Fill-up membership application and sign an electric service contract. The applicant must submit his/her Tax Identification Number. If none, fill-up and secure BIR application form 1904, Certificate from NOCECO-CWDF and photocopy of any two (2) of the following valid documents and I.Ds and submit to the BIR office to wit:
|Voter's I.D.||Senior Citizen I.D|
|Driver's License||SSS I.D.|
5. Pay the following fees: View here.
|a.) Membership fee||Php 100.00|
|b.) Lamination fee (new ID system)||Php 30.00|
|c.) Notarial fee||Php 25.00|
|d.) Service Fee||Php 20.00|
|e.) Paid-up share capital||Php 300.00|
|(New members are required to subscribe at least 12 shares of share capital)|
|f.) Inspection fee|
|1000 volt amperes and below||Php 120.00|
|2000 VA but not lower than 1001 VA||Php 350.00|
|5000 VA but not lower than 2001 VA||Php 600.00|
|5001 VA and above||Php 1,200.00|
|g.) Connection fee||Php 350.00|
|h.) Service line (Subject to change w/o prior notice) Line connecting from the house to pole||Php 23.00/meter|
|i.) One (1) month Bill deposit|
|Loads equal to 800 VA and below||Php 100.00|
|800 VA but not more than 1,500 VA||Php 300.00|
|1500 VA but not more than 5000 VA||Php 900.00|
|5000 VA and above||Php 2,100.00|
Note: Please pay at NOCECO authorized employee and ask for an official receipt.